The Open is here! For those of you who are competing for the first year I am excited to share one of my favorite times of the year with you. For more information regarding the Open click here. While I won't write out some big huge mushy thing about how important the open is for you guys, me, the gym as a whole, and the Crossfit community as. a whole, I WILL be talking about it at length in the gym tomorrow and every other day until everyone signs up. It's the most wonderful time of the year!!
- Early morning classes are canceled for Presidents Day. First class is 9:30am.
- The Open starts this Thursday! Get ready for 5 weeks of lots of fun. Come to the gym this Thursday at 8pm to watch the announcement of 17.1!!
- Friday night lights is on! Every Friday for the next 5 Weeks. Heats start at 6pm and go until.... whenever we finish.
- SCHEDULE UPDATE! We will be changing our bootcamp schedule on Friday in order to accommodate FNL. Please check FrontDesk for more details.
- MAX OUT SATURDAY!!!! Weightlifting Club will meet from 11:30am to ??? this Saturday to max out snatch and clean and jerk. If you have a friend who lifts at another gym and wants to jump in HOLLER.
Power Clean Warm-Up
1 Minute ME Toes to bar
16 Minute AMRAP (155/105)
20 Power Cleans
20 Shoulder to Overhead
20 Back Squats
3 Rep Max Back Squat AHAP
8 Minute AMRAP
5 Ring Rows
15 Air Squats
Bar Facing Burpee
3 Rounds, 1 Minute station