The Open is here! For those of you who are competing for the first year I am excited to share one of my favorite times of the year with you. For more information regarding the Open click here. While I won't write out some big huge mushy thing about how important the open is for you guys, me, the gym as a whole, and the Crossfit community as. a whole, I WILL be talking about it at length in the gym tomorrow and every other day until everyone signs up. It's the most wonderful time of the year!!
- Early morning classes are canceled for Presidents Day. First class is 9:30am.
- The Open starts this Thursday! Get ready for 5 weeks of lots of fun. Come to the gym this Thursday at 8pm to watch the announcement of 17.1!!
- Friday night lights is on! Every Friday for the next 5 Weeks. Heats start at 6pm and go until.... whenever we finish.
- SCHEDULE UPDATE! We will be changing our bootcamp schedule on Friday in order to accommodate FNL. Please check FrontDesk for more details.
- MAX OUT SATURDAY!!!! Weightlifting Club will meet from 11:30am to ??? this Saturday to max out snatch and clean and jerk. If you have a friend who lifts at another gym and wants to jump in HOLLER.
800 Meter Lap
1 Arm-KB Swing/snatch practice
15 Minute AMRAP
3 Bar Muscle-Up
6 Handstand Push-Up
12 Kettlebell Snatches (6 left/6 right)
3 Rep Max Bench Press
1x8 @ 80%
1 Rep Max Hang Clean (above the knee)
Every 2.5 Minutes for 2 Rounds
2 Hang Cleans @ 80% of 1RM
Every 2 Minutes for 4 Rounds
2 Jerk (RPE 8)
Press in split 4x 5+5(left/right)