- SNOW POTENTIAL! If overnight the roads become unsafe, early morning classes may be cancelled. Please keep on the lookout on Frontdesk to see if classes are still open.
- Sandra would like to invite y'all to her birthday bash this Saturday at Bury the Hatchet in Bloomfield. Please let me know by Wednesday so I can make a reservation for the appropriate amount of people. Yes, it needs to be done in advance. Entry will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 per person. BYOB!!
- The attendance situation on Saturday has become a bit of an issue. Starting this week, anyone who has not enrolled in class will be asked to wait until 11am.
- Come watch the Saint Patrick's Day Parade with us, this Sunday at 11:30-whenever !! We will have many a drink and will probably destroy some shamrock shakes from next door. This would also be the same time you can redo your 18.4 workout. Twofer? I agree.
- We will be partnering with Earth Fed Muscle for the gym's protein, casein and supplement needs(PANCAKE MIX!!). Their stuff tastes great and is not filled with a million different chemicals like some of the other garbage out there. I will be placing an order on Wednesday. If you would like to get in on it, Venmo me your order details(with money, duh) and I will put it in with my own. We will be doing this once a month.
- While the month of love is over, any member who refers a friend or new person will receive 50% off their next month's membership and that new person will get 50% off their first! Love.
- It saddens me to say, but March 29th will be the last scheduled weightlifting club class. In true weightlifting fashion we will have a max out for both the snatch and clean and jerk. All are welcome in the celebration. Mark your calendars.
500 Meter Row
15 Glute Bridge
15 Clam shells (each side)
15 Air Squats
10 Rounds (alternating Partners)
P1: 30 seconds ME Watts on rower
P2: Sandbag Bearhug
10 seconds rest/switch
Work up to
Heavy Back Squat Double (for the day)
Jumping Squat (25% of 2RM)
Hang Power Clean
Hang Power Clean
E2.5MOM for 5 Rounds
2+2 Hang Clean (below the knee)+ Split Jerk (80% of 1RM And Jerk)
EMOM for 10 Rounds
1 Clean (start at 80% and go AHAP) no misses
4x2 Clean Extension @ 95% of heaviest Clean