- There's a storm afoot! Our schedule tomorrow will be limited due to the snow-o-genesis(did we drop that term after only one use?). Morning classes are on but afternoon classes are off the schedule now and will likely stay that way. If things change, they will be available on front desk and instagram story.
- Spring Cleaning is upon us. Everyone has until THURSDAY(because of the storm) to search for and remove their random stuff from the gym. This includes: weightlifting shoes, wraps, hoodies etc...
- While the month of love is over, any member who refers a friend or new person will receive 50% off their next month's membership and that new person will get 50% off their first! Love.
- The attendance situation on Saturday has become a bit of an issue. Anyone who has not enrolled in class will be asked to wait until 11am.
- It saddens me to say, but March 29th will be the last scheduled weightlifting club class. In true weightlifting fashion we will have a max out for both the snatch and clean and jerk. All are welcome in the celebration. Mark your calendars.
800 meter Run(kidding)
5 Rounds for time
Row 500 Meters
30 Box Jumps (24/20)
30 Wall Balls (20/14)